The hemp oil is extracted from the cannabis plant and has a tremendous therapeutic value known to people for many centuries. What many don’t know about this product, however, is the do’s and don’ts when it comes to ingestion. Synchronicity Hemp Oil is a highly potent product of the cannabis plant and should be used responsibly. This article will discuss these factors in detail, so you can make an informed decision before taking your first sip of Hemp oil.
- This oil has a great taste and can be taken with food or water.
- Consume this Hemp oil only after you have consulted your physician, as the dos and dont’s vary from person to person according to their health conditions.
- Discussing dosage is also essential before ingesting it for therapeutic purposes.
- As a first-timer, begin by taking a small amount of this product every day over a week so that your system gets used to its effects gradually without any shock.
- This product has a long shelf life and does not require refrigeration.
- Do not – Consume this product if you are under 18 years of age. Also, avoid using it while pregnant or breastfeeding without consulting your physician first!
- Do not- Exceed the recommended dosage for consumption as mentioned on the label of each bottle.
- Do not- Consume the Hemp oil if you are allergic to any of its ingredients!
- Do not- Use this Hemp oil without checking the expiry date first.
- Do not- Consume the Hemp oil without reading all its contents carefully.
The key to getting maximum benefits from this product is knowing what you can do with it and what not to do! The more you follow these dos and dont’s, the better your experience will be. As a first-timer, begin by taking small amounts of this product every day over a week so that your system gets used to the effects gradually without any shock on its functioning.
Keep in mind that Hemp oil is natural but does not have FDA approval for consumption. Thus no standard composition or dosage rate has been set for this product as yet. This long-shelf-life supplement doesn’t require refrigeration either. Since hemp oil is natural many people who are allergic to Hemp may safely take this oil without any side effects.
Consume Hemp Oil only after consulting your physician, as the dos and dont’s vary from person to person according to their health conditions. Discussing dosage is also essential before ingesting it for therapeutic purposes.